Melitta EPOS Coffee Machine
An electric pour over system, with integrated grinder, makes coffee as delicious as if you brewed it by hand. Simply, at the touch of a button. And it is also a visual treat.
Blooming is the most important part of pour over coffee: to begin with, you only dampen the coffee lightly with the water and allow it to bloom before pouring over more water. This allows the roasting gases to be released in an ideal way, coffee extraction is improved and the flavour can develop fully. The result is a full-bodied coffee flavour. The Melitta® EPOS® is the first electric pour-over system with integrated grinder. It combines pour-over with innovative technology and modern design. Freshly brewed pour-over coffee – handmade at the touch of a button.
- The water spout rotates 360° and changes direction and water flow depending on the brewing profile. This ensures that the coffee powder is optimally wetted almost as if by hand. Thanks to the different brewing profiles, your coffee will always be equally good regardless of the quantity, whether for two or eight cups.
- Thanks to the hot plate, your freshly brewed coffee stays warm for up to 40 minutes. After that, the machine switches off automatically.
- The Melitta® EPOS® allows you to grind your beans freshly with the integrated grinder. It also allows you to use ground coffee.
- You can set how strong your Pour Over coffee should be in three levels. Depending on the coffee strength you set, Melitta® EPOS® selects the right amount of ground coffee for the number of cups you want.
- Regular descaling of your coffee maker is necessary for its proper functioning, long service life and best coffee taste. Our Melitta® EPOS® shows you when this is the case simply by lighting up the scale indicator.
- Box includes 40 filter papers but MacBeans red filter papers (size 4) are suitable.